About Heather.....

I am a wife to Blue and a mommy to Campbell and Piper. I love Jesus and I am humbled and thankful for the life He has blessed me with.

My team

My team

Piper Claire

Piper Claire

Campbell Brooke

Campbell Brooke

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Big Dreamer

I am not big on new years resolutions. Every time I've made one I always eventually drop the ball and end up feeling like a failure. For example: "This year I am going to loose weight" - by March my pants were already a little tighter. "This year I am going to read more" - the same book would be sitting on my nightstand for 3 months with the bookmark on chapter 3. However, I do LOVE the idea of making goals and working towards them. So one of my goals this year is to blog once a week. The only reason I am taking the time to actually blog about this is to hold myself accountable. I actually giggle even as I type that because I realize that there is a very strong possibility that I am the only person that even knows my blog exists. But alas, in my "big dreamer"  mind I am letting the world know my goal. :) There are several reasons this blog is important to me, even if I am the only one who knows of its existence. The Lord has been stirring my heart to tackle some things that feel much bigger than me and that are, honestly, just flat out intimidating. For a number of reasons, I feel like this silly ol' blog is a tool to help me on this journey He is taking me on.

Now I didn't say NOTHIN' about the blogs being any good!


5 comments:

  1. I love your blog and can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what happened here. I am not blog savvy. :)

      Delete
  3. Heather, I love reading your blog! It's nice to be reminded that we all share common joys and struggles in this crazy journey of life and motherhood. Wishing you all the best for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you had a blog! Now I do and will follow along. I look forward to seeing what you tackle with it! :)

    ReplyDelete